Our bodies communicate with us daily. The challenge is learning to listen. Aches and pains are actually alerting us to something. Often it can be an unexpressed emotion, or some feeling or memory is being triggered by a current situation. I have been exploring the abundance of information we can gleam from our chakras, centers that filter your energy and hold meaning for your life issues.
What is so amazing is that can you learn where you may have blocked energy that is keeping you stuck in unhealthy relationships, unsatisfying jobs, limiting money issues, unsatisfactory health, or simply being unhappy.
We also explored the emotional, creative, and pleasure that is hidden in our sacral chakra.
Your solar chakra signifies how we stand in our personal power – your inner strength and resolve.
The fourth chakra that we reviewed was your heart chakra – where you integrate the security, emotions and power from your lower chakras to open to giving and receiving love in relationship with others and also to your spiritual side
The fifth chakra is associated with sound, creative self-expression, speech and communication, will and timing. The ability to speak honestly, to receive, process and assimilate information, and to connect and speak to your inner truth are all related to the throat chakra. This is your center of transformation and change, where you harness your energy to express yourself, from your spirit, heart and mind. When you are able to express yourself from your personal truths, you are able to fully develop into whole and balanced individuals who are capable of sustaining deep and intimate relationships.
The physical location of your throat chakra is in the throat and neck and its associated body parts are throat, neck, ears, jaw, mouth, teeth, gums, tongue, and thyroid gland. The basic issues of your throat chakra are voice, communication, clairaudience, listening, creativity, self-expression, image of self, humility, manifesting ideas, vibration, telepathy, and channeling,
If you have experienced sore throats, strep throats and tonsillitis, it is likely that you have been holding back on expressing your feelings, especially anger. It could be that you are holding old emotions from childhood that were never acknowledged. It is important to acknowledge and release old stuck emotions so that you can express yourself authentically, clearly and creatively.
Ask yourself these questions to see if you have any stuck energy in your throat chakra.
1. Are you able to express your ideas or thoughts easily?
2. Are you open to listening and comprehending other points of view?
3. In what areas and with whom are you more comfortable expressing your ideas, feelings, truths?
4. Are you always feeling rushed and like there is never enough time?
5. Do you have difficulty speaking up for yourself or holding your own point of view?
6. Do you tend to ignore the messages that your body is sending to you?
7. Do you worry about what people will think if you speak up?
8. Where has your anger been unexpressed or repressed?
9. Did you have to listen as a child but not allowed to speak?
10. Were you allowed to be creative as a child?
11. How would you like to express your creativity – art, writing, song, music, dance, poetry, speaking, etc.? Are you?